The Library will be closed on Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th for Independence Day.
The Library is OPEN to the public limited days and hours!*
Beginning Monday, June 29th, the following hours for service are in effect:
Open to the public from 10am-4pm. Curbside service also available.
Curbside service ONLY from 1pm-6pm.
Curbside service ONLY from 10am-2pm.
*With the following restrictions:
– We are limiting the number of people in the library at one time and ask that you keep your visit brief.
– All visitors are required to wear a mask while they are in the building (if you are unable to wear a mask due to health reasons please call us to arrange other accommodations).
– All visitors must maintain social distancing as much as possible.
ALL ITEMS ARE TO BE RETURNED IN OUR BOOK DROP.
Anything that was due while we were closed is due Tuesday, June 30th. All returned items will be held for 72 hours before being checked in. Overdue fines are waived until further notice.
Find hours and instructions for curbside pickup below. Check the website and/or Facebook for updates.
Feel free to message us through Facebook, or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
See you all very soon!
How Curbside Service Works:
- When you have received notice that your item is ready for pickup (at this time we are limiting requests to 5 items per patron barcode), call the library at 845-757-3771 to make an appointment for pickup, OR you can click here to make your appointment online. Appointments times are in 15-minute intervals.
- At the requested time, come to the library and you can retrieve your item from the marked bin placed outside the front door of the library building. It will be in a paper bag or envelope with your name on it. Please be on time to pick up your items and observe social distancing!
Hours for Curbside Service:
The Tivoli Free Library provides quality programs and materials to the people of Tivoli and surrounding communities. Situated in the historic Watts dePeyster Fireman’s Hall, in the heart of the village, the library is just west of the shops and restaurants. The building is also home to the Village offices and court.
Address: 86 Broadway, Tivoli, NY 12583 Mailing Address: PO Box 400, Tivoli, NY 12583 Phone: (845) 757-3771 Email: email@example.com